We had the privilege of being part of CEB’s #ReImagineHR conference in DC last week. Once again we have captured the best highlights and insights from the conference. Here’s what we heard:
- According to CEB research, thanks to Brian Kropp, 67% of board meetings now have talent on the agenda (up 5% from 2016)
- Employee Experience is about ‘perceptions that accumulate over time.’ Engagement takes that one-step further to provide the motivations to contribute in specific ways.
- Companies spend on average of $2,212 per employee on “cultures” and that CEOs are recognizing this importance. Yet ‘culture’ is the knowledge, mindset and behaviors. As an aside, Fuel50 enables all three to support cultural transformation.
- There is a new Social Contract between employers and ‘employability.’
- The investment to improve consumer brand, has a direct correlation with their employment brand.
And from Fuel50’s own presenter, Anne Fulton:
- Fuel50 is about tapping into the “motivated contributions” of your employees. 75% of employees believe they can contribute more to their organizations.
Fuel50 Career Agility Research (2016)
- Experiential learning delivers 25% more career satisfaction than a change in job title.
Here’s our full graphic featuring our best takeaways:
We are now gearing up for our inaugural Career Experience Awards in Sydney on November 30th, where Josh Bersin will headline for us along with our partners and customers such as Mercer, Ebay, Indeed, Ingersoll Rand, Dexcom and more about their work in transforming the employee career experience. Find out more info here