Have you noticed how many interesting new HR software companies we have? There’s a reason. The craze for “integrated talent management systems” is ending, now replaced by a market for “talent experience” solutions.
In this article I’m going to discuss the history of “integrated talent management” and explain why it feels so dated. Then I will explain why the concept of “talent experience” has taken over and how it is transforming the HR technology market.
Also in this article:
- The History of Integrated Talent Management
- Enter the Cloud and a Massive Recession
- Digital Transformation, Leading to The Employee Experience
- The Word Experience: It’s Everywhere
- Talent Experience Systems
- The Radical Change in the Tech Market
- What This Means to HR Leaders and the Market