This originally featured on The HR Social Hour Half Hour Podcast
Find out more about our CEO in this conversation as they dive into fun questions including what an International Anne Fulton day could look like and what she wanted to be in the future as a child.
Anne also discusses:
- The power of the employee voice
- The big issues Fuel50 addresses
- Workforce reskilling at scale that is people driven and self sustaining
- Enabling micro learning moments
- Looking at your internal talent supply first
- Embedding diversity and inclusive practices into your organization
We’ve got a responsibility to utilize the talent that we have within the organization rather than looking externally.
Anne Fulton, Co-Founder and CEO of Fuel50
In each episode of the HR Social Hour podcast Jon and Wendy ask for one person who the guest has gained in their network in the last year and think people should know about? Anne’s recommendation: Torin Ellis!
After tuning in we expect you’ll be filled with inspiration to truly listen as hard as you can and meet your people where they are at.
We hope you have some enjoyable learning moments through listening to this podcast episode.