Fuel50 are the leading experts on Career Architecture, Organization Design and Workforce Agility
Fuel50’s dedicated team of Industrial Organizational Psychologists and Talent Architects are unrivalled by any other talent experience company in the world
Fuel50 is the game-changing talent experience platform built upon deep-rooted domain knowledge. Our dedicated team of Industrial Organizational Psychologists not only help fuel the R&D of our products, but also support the workforce transformation of some of our best clients. Contact us today to see how our incredible team can help you!
Fuel50 is backed by industry-leading science, knowledge, and research
Our dedicated team of global I/O Psychologists are here to support your organization’s transformation into a truly agile and career-enabled workforce
Our global team of Talent Architects specialize in all things career architecture, and have helped many of the world’s leading organizations to revolutionize their career frameworks and talent strategy. Here’s some of the powerful consulting services Fuel50’s team provides:
- Career Architecture Design
- Capability and Leadership Design
- Modelling, Roles & Content Design
- Global Trends, Insights & Marketing-Driven Capability Analysis
- Career Coaching Services
- Talent Strategy Workshops
- Change Management Workshops
- Career architecture design
- Capability and leadership modelling
- Universal and unified capability models tailored to your organization
- Job roles and description designs
- Bespoke capability and skill content
- Linking learning to your core capabilities
- Global trending skill and capability insights
- Market-driven capability gap analysis and recommendations
- Career coaching services
- Talent strategy workshops
- Change management workshops
- Train-the-trainer sessions
“Our dedicated team of Talent Architects turn Fuel50 into a real super power for HR and your organization.”
Want to work with our leading team of Talent Architects?
Download the latest report
Fuel50 Capability Trends Report
The Fuel50 Capability Trends Report™ is generated by the Talent Architect Team based on their real-time global skills and capabilities analysis. We explore recent world events and how those are informing crucial employee capabilities required in the workplace. This report is designed to help organizations harness the latest global capability insights to ensure that your organizational talent strategy is beautifully aligned to the current driving global forces.
Fuel50 boast deep levels of unmatched domain expertise
Fuel50’s dedicated talent architecture services are available stand-alone or as part of our robust onboarding and implementation process
We can also help you build your Fuel50 roll-out roadmap during the RFP process, helping you understand how Fuel50 can be best utilized based on your organization’s needs.
Transform your workforce architecture in 5 steps
- Your HR discovers Fuel50 and our leading talent experience platform
- Our Talent Architect team support your discovery and roadmap sales process
- Select and add additional consultancy services to build your tailored package
- Fuel50’s Talent Architects support your new workforce design
- Ongoing support with application of trending insights and research
Introducing Fuel50’s Digitized Capability Architecture™ and Talent Blueprint™
Discover a modernized, responsive and truly agile career framework
Fuel50’s Digitized Capability Architecture™ is a validated career content framework curated by big data science and research, powered by our Talent Architects.
- Get up-to-date career roles, job titles, matching skills and capabilities
- Plus integrated culturally-responsive metadata
- Constantly reviewed, validated and updated content
We’ve also reinvented the talent-driven workforce with Fuel50’s Talent Blueprint™ which takes our Digitized Capability Architecture and simplifies its application across key levels, giving you the most nimble, agile and sleek organization that’s future-proofed and sustainable!
Christine du Plessis