Register now via Zoom for this live webinar on 14 July 2020 at 11am PST
New talent imperatives are emerging. The return to work is a reality for many, while the return to normal is not. Capability-matching intelligence is needed to support organizations to get the right talent back into position, knowing that workforce agility demands will continue to evolve fast in the foreseeable future.
There are emerging capabilities that have changed radically in the last 3 months, meaning that many architectures designed even 6 months ago need to be updated. How does an organization stay agile with so much change and, at the same time, make the best possible talent decisions when heading into an unknown future?
These new imperatives and driving forces on talent mobility will be shared in light of current business demands and emerging capability trends as we ride a tsunami of global change.
Learn and discuss:
- 3 approaches to talent mobility – traditional vs facilitated vs agile
- Power of AI-driven talent matching
- Agile career architecture building
- How the best organizations are staying agile
- Reskilling and re-engineering at scale